GENEL MÜDÜRLÜK



İslami-Evrensel Dönüşüm - İED
GENEL MÜDÜRLÜK - HAMBURG - ALMANYA

IslamPeace-IUT Al Rashidun ATA'I-ASHA'A


The New Peaceful Order of the Rightly Guided
Governing Authority of the Enlightened Islamic-Universal Transformation - ATA'I-ASHA'A



Together in the service of Peace - با هم در خدمت صلح





IslamPeace-IUT Al Rashidun - ATA'I-ASHA'A



IslamPeace-IUT Al Rashidun - ATA'I-ASHA'A - Islamic-Universal Transformation - Hamburg - Berlin - Granada - Andalus - Istanbul - Cairo - Samarkand - Jerusalem Al Quds



Mukhatr Almanya – Hamburg - 2 Jamadu Al Thani 1421 – Aug 31, 2000

22 Years Bagheban-e-Islam

Jumada Al - Awwal 27, 1422 - Safar 1, 1446 - August 17, 2001 - 2024
23 Years Bagheban-e-Islam - ATA'I-ASHA'A - IUT Leadership



1

Tek Millet - Tek Bayrak - Tek-Vatan - Tek Devlet - Tek Yürek ERDOĞAN







Monday, July 19, 2021

عيد الأضحى - العاشر من ذي الحجة 1420 - 16 مارس 2000 - Eid Al Adha - Khan Yunis - Gaza

تحية عيد الأضحى
عيد الأضحى - العاشر من ذي الحجة 1420 - 16 مارس 2000: في طريقي إلى غزة ، دُعيت إلى عيد الأضحى ، وكان على مساهمتي - التضحية بشاة - الانتظار في طابور عند الإسرائيلي المزدحم. . نقطة تفتيش. كانت عائلة صديقي في خان يونس تنتظر منذ أكثر من ساعة ، وتمنيت لو لم أشهد ذبح الغنم ، لأني أكره الذبح ... لكنهم انتظروني ، وأخذت الأغنام ومشيت ببطء ثلاث مرات في دوائر صغيرة وهي الطقوس المعتادة. كانت الغنم هادئة ولكن قلبي كان ينبض! لم أفعل هذا من قبل ... همست للأغنام ألا تقلق ، سينتهي الأمر بسرعة ولن تكون هناك معاناة لا داعي لها. لمست رأسها بلطف أثناء الاستدارة ، وشعرت بعلاقة غريبة في تلك اللحظة ... ثم أخذوا العبء مني ، وألقوا به على الأرض وقطعوا الحلق بسرعة بسكين حاد طويل - كان علي أن أشاهد الدم تدفق. لم يتم قطع رأسها بالكامل بعد ... كانت الأغنام في حالة صدمة لكنها ما زالت تتنفس ، لكن لم يكن هناك أي علامة على المعاناة ... سمعت صوتًا داخليًا: "خليل عبد الله" - لا تخافوا من الموت - يمكن أن تنتهي الحياة في هذا العالم في ثوانٍ ، مجرد الانتقال من دولة إلى أخرى .... عليك أن تعرف وتشهد هذا! تذكر أن الفقراء سيأكلون من هذه الشاة المذبوحة. إنه يخدم غرضًا أعلى!



Holiday Greetings - Eid Al Adha !


Eid al-Adha - 10th of Dhu al-Hijjah 1420 - 16 March 2000: On my way to Gaza, I was invited to Eid al-Adha, and my contribution - sacrificing a sheep - had to wait in line at the crowded Israeli Checkpoint. The family of my friend in Khan Yunis had been waiting for more than an hour, and I wished I had not witnessed the slaughter of sheep, because I hate slaughter... But they waited for me, and I took the sheep and walked slowly three times in small circles which is the usual ritual. The sheep was calm but my heart was beating! I have never done this before ... I whispered to the sheep not to worry, it will be over quickly and there will be no needless suffering. I gently touched her head while turning, and I felt a strange connection at that moment ... Then they took the burden from me, threw it on the ground and quickly cut the throat with a long sharp knife - I had to watch the blood flow. It hadn't been completely decapitated yet... The sheep was in shock but still breathing, but there was no sign of suffering... I heard an inner voice: “Khalil Abdullah” - do not be afraid of death - life in this world can end in seconds, just moving from one state to another .... you have to know and witness this! Remember that the poor will eat of this slaughtered sheep. It serves a higher purpose!