GENEL MÜDÜRLÜK



İslami-Evrensel Dönüşüm - İED
GENEL MÜDÜRLÜK - HAMBURG - ALMANYA

IslamPeace-IUT Al Rashidun ATA'I-ASHA'A


The New Peaceful Order of the Rightly Guided
Governing Authority of the Enlightened Islamic-Universal Transformation - ATA'I-ASHA'A



Together in the service of Peace - با هم در خدمت صلح





IslamPeace-IUT Al Rashidun - ATA'I-ASHA'A



IslamPeace-IUT Al Rashidun - ATA'I-ASHA'A - Islamic-Universal Transformation - Hamburg - Berlin - Granada - Andalus - Istanbul - Cairo - Samarkand - Jerusalem Al Quds



Mukhatr Almanya – Hamburg - 2 Jamadu Al Thani 1421 – Aug 31, 2000

22 Years Bagheban-e-Islam

Jumada Al - Awwal 27, 1422 - Safar 1, 1446 - August 17, 2001 - 2024
23 Years Bagheban-e-Islam - ATA'I-ASHA'A - IUT Leadership



1

Tek Millet - Tek Bayrak - Tek-Vatan - Tek Devlet - Tek Yürek ERDOĞAN







Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Khalil Abdullah's Personal Appeal for PEACE and UNITY

Bismillah'r- Rahmani'r -Rahim - Bismihi Ta'ala

As salaamu aleiqum - dear Shi'i wa Sunni Brothers and Sisters .... As a new Muslim I make no distinction in my heart altho I believe that both schools of thoughts must be respected and honored. We all look to the future, rather than the painful past ... We all must unite and seek that what unites us ..

IslamPeace-IUT Al Rashidun - The Islamic-Universal Peace Movement - The Enlightened Islam of the Rightly Guided of the New Peaceful Order - The Islamic-Universal Transformation - IUT - ATA'I-ASHA'A and all its organizations seek to be a bridge and embrace you all ..

A few months ago , during djumah prayers I happened to pray on the veranda of the mosque rather than inside .. It so happened , and I dearly believe , it was no co-incidence , but guided from above, that I was praying on two different carpets. One light brown to my right and one red to my left and I was exactly in the middle of them, one leg on the light brown and one leg on the red carpet. When I was in sujud & djelsah I realized ,I was both Shi'i and Sunni and great excitment came over me , moving me to tears and I had a hard time to concentrate on prayer ...

These two carpets were a symbol , and have become a symbol for us ... We all are Brothers & Sisters and must love one another in the purest and true Spirit of Islam ...







The prayer mat is made of two halves to form a whole and complete mat. - It's our symbol for Love and Unity. We must remember our glorious past and not ommit the painful martyrdoms , yet we must concentrate on the present and the future. With all the difficulty and difference between Shi'a and Sunna we must not forget that only the entire Muslim body can accomplish the goals and challenges that the Islamic Ummah faces . We must honor each other, and with full and equal respect can we hope to attain our goals. May this spirit not falter, but only increase with every passing day

As salaamu alaiqum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatou Yours Brother in Islam Khalil Abdullah Al Rashid, Al Andalusi